Eco Series charger
The ECO Charger Ships in 2 Weeks to Anywhere in the USA!
Call 1-800-878-2779 to order yours!
INTRODUCING THE ECO970 SERIES: MODULAR CHARGING, REINVENTED.
The ECO970 series offers a robust, compact and reliable solution for your fleet of industrial trucks.
With an industry leading peak efficiency of 97.6%, flexible support for multiple battery types and CAN bus controlled charging, the ECO970 series charger can maximize your fleet’s potential.
Peak Energy Efficiency 97.6%
• Superior efficiency allows the chargers to be exceptionally compact and power-dense.
• Ready to use with Automated Demand Response energy management systems.
• Automatic scheduled shut down and delayed start up to reduce peak demand cost.
• Connect charger to your device using USB, Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
• Compatible with the existing BMM-BT battery module, connect a charger to the existing battery module via power line communication (PLC) or Bluetooth.
• Optional Can bus port, allowing a CAN equipped battery to control a charge.
cUL listed to U.S. and Canadian national rules
• Meets and exceeds California Energy Commission efficiency standard.
• Power Module redundancy ensures continued operation
even in the case of fault.
• Designed and engineered by the same team as the XHF series charger, building upon its reputation for reliability
• Using 3 module types the E973 can meet your requirements for all North American three phase supplies; the E240 for 208 and 240VAC, E480 for 480VAC and E600 for 600VAC.
• Using 2 module types the E976 can meet your requirements for all North American three phase supplies; the E480 for 480VAC and E600 for 600VAC.
• All Three module types charge batteries from 24V through 96V battery configurations.
• The E976 charger model allows you to scale the output current from 100 to 600 amps maximum.
• All modules can charge flooded lead-acid, sealed, Gel, AGM, Lithium-ion and nickel-cadmium battery types.
• Each charger can be set up to charge multiple battery voltages and chemistries, using either the Auto-V Sensing,
or a profile programmed from a BMM-BT battery module.
Flexible Charger Modules – All ECO970 charger modules can charge battery voltage from 24 to 96V, models are available for 200-240, 380 to 480 and 480 to 600V three phase mains supplies and 4.9 to 29.4kW output power.
Connectivity – devices can be connected to the ECO970 using USB, Ethernet or Wi-Fi, and the ECO970 can perform BMS controlled charges over CAN bus.
Flexible Configuration – a single ECO970 can be configured to support a mixed fleet installation with different chemistries, capacities and manufacturers without the need for reconfiguration or operator input.
Daily Schedule – the ECO970 can be programmed to pause charging during periods of peak electricity demand to reduce energy costs.
BMM-BT Compatibility – the ECO970 operates with existing EcoCharge battery modules.
Customer Satisfaction is our Top Priority!
Servicing: Syracuse | Rochester | Buffalo | Olean | Jamestown & Surrounding Areas